[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Work

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
I've been working so long coding to get my D3D Menu to work but it just wont!

When I inject the DLL the Message Box shows, but in the game it D/Cs while loading. I updated all my addys but it still won't work.

Heres my LTC + D3D:

Code:
#define LTClient_Adress 0x377EFBD8
#define D3DDevice 0x9098F8
I got Zoom (Hejsan) to look at it, he gave me some good advice and help, but I don't know why it keeps D/Cing.

And starting from yesterday, I've been getting this:

Code:
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
If you want to help TV me:
528 812 228
/v!h>y<AG9
or
123456

/

Never mind the
Code:
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(32) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
1>.\Base.cpp(33) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'LONG', possible loss of data
I fixed it by removing the CrossHair code Zoom (Hejsan) gave me. Zoom, hope you can help me fix it sometime.
The crosshair in ac1d functions is bad and will cause that error. Find another one.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
The crosshair in ac1d functions is bad and will cause that error. Find another one.
Can I get some help for the D/C?
If this is Gellins Base you need to update the Detour.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
If this is Gellins Base you need to update the Detour.
It is. All right can I get the new Detour?
In CDetour.h change it to this.
Code:
#define DetourRandTypeLow		DETOUR_TYPE_PUSH_RET//Oringinal Type _OBS_ADD
#define DetourRandTypeHigh		DETOUR_TYPE_PUSH_RET//Original Type _OBS_ADDNOT
And in DirectX.cpp go to the Bottom where it says hook and change it to JMP like this:
Code:
void cDirectx::Hook(void)
{
	Base.bSet.m_dwReset	   = Base.GetPointer(16);
	Base.bSet.m_dwPresent  = Base.GetPointer(17);

    pReset   = (oReset)cReset.Create    (( BYTE* )Base.bSet.m_dwReset,   ( BYTE* )gellReset,   DETOUR_TYPE_NOP_JMP );	
    pPresent = (oPresent)cPresent.Create(( BYTE* )Base.bSet.m_dwPresent, ( BYTE* )gellPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_NOP_JMP );
Thank and rep me!

In CDetour.h change it to this.
Code:
#define DetourRandTypeLow		DETOUR_TYPE_PUSH_RET//Oringinal Type _OBS_ADD
#define DetourRandTypeHigh		DETOUR_TYPE_PUSH_RET//Original Type _OBS_ADDNOT
And in DirectX.cpp go to the Bottom where it says hook and change it to JMP like this:
Code:
void cDirectx::Hook(void)
{
	Base.bSet.m_dwReset	   = Base.GetPointer(16);
	Base.bSet.m_dwPresent  = Base.GetPointer(17);

    pReset   = (oReset)cReset.Create    (( BYTE* )Base.bSet.m_dwReset,   ( BYTE* )gellReset,   DETOUR_TYPE_NOP_JMP );	
    pPresent = (oPresent)cPresent.Create(( BYTE* )Base.bSet.m_dwPresent, ( BYTE* )gellPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_NOP_JMP );
Thank and rep me!
For some reason there isn't a Thank button... I'll give you credits though.

NVM, Found it, I'll give you credits as well.
Hmm, no D/C but no Menu... /

Teamviewer?
have u got the new ltc
that DOES NOT WORK. still dc's
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
have u got the new ltc
I don't know. Do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
that DOES NOT WORK. still dc's
Doesn't DC for me, just the menu doesn't show.

No replies, its been almost two hours.

Almost 3 Hours...
Check over your code again and try it in Seal's test environment
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Check over your code again and try it in Seal's test environment
I checked over my codes, and what is Seal's Test Environment?/
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us