Question[HELP] List box won't work?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] List box won't work?
Ok my loader has a listbox obviously and I've gotten help on streaming the hacks before the download code is the 1 I got from J-Deezy there is a problem the dll gets added to the listbox BUT its just acting like its added but its really not yeah it will add the file path and name etc. but it doesn't inject the actual dll it just acts like it does and moves along with its business >.> Check my code please there might be a problem I dunno yet.

Code:
    Private Sub Inject()
        On Error GoTo 1 ' If error occurs, app will close without any error messages
        Timer1.Stop()
        Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
        TargetProcessHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD Or PROCESS_VM_OPERATION Or PROCESS_VM_WRITE, False, TargetProcess(0).Id)
        pfnStartAddr = GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("Kernel32"), "LoadLibraryA")
        TargetBufferSize = 1 + Len(filename)
        Dim Rtn As Integer
        Dim LoadLibParamAdr As Integer
        LoadLibParamAdr = VirtualAllocEx(TargetProcessHandle, 0, TargetBufferSize, MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READWRITE)
        Rtn = WriteProcessMemory(TargetProcessHandle, LoadLibParamAdr, filename, TargetBufferSize, 0)
        CreateRemoteThread(TargetProcessHandle, 0, 0, pfnStartAddr, LoadLibParamAdr, 0, 0)
        CloseHandle(TargetProcessHandle)
1:      Me.Show()
    End Sub
Here is the download code
Code:
Private Sub DownloadSt (ByVal url As String, ByVal folder As String) 

        Dim client As Net.WebClient = WebClient1


        Dim lio As Integer = url.LastIndexOf("/") + 1

        filename = url.Substring(lio)

        Dim location As String = folder

        totalpath = location & "\" & filename '' 

        If Not IO.File.Exists(totalpath) Then

            client.DownloadFile(url, totalpath)
            Dlls.Items.Add(filename)
        End If
    End Sub
Oh here is my timer
Code:
Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
            Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
            If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then

                Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting for " + TextBox1.Text + ".exe...")
            Else
                Timer1.Stop()
                Me.Label1.Text = "Successfully Injected!"
                Call Inject()
                If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
                    Me.Close()
                Else
                End If
            End If
        End If

    End Sub
[php]For i = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count - 1

pszLibFileRemote = ListBox1.Items.Item(i)

TargetBufferSize = 1 + Len(pszLibFileRemote)


LoadLibParamAdr = VirtualAllocEx(TargetProcessHandle, 0, TargetBufferSize, MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READWRITE)
Rtn = WriteProcessMemory(TargetProcessHandle, LoadLibParamAdr, pszLibFileRemote, TargetBufferSize, 0)
CreateRemoteThread(TargetProcessHandle, 0, 0, pfnStartAddr, LoadLibParamAdr, 0, 0)
Next i[/php]

Tho, I do not really understand you, rephrase plox.
I can't explain it more simple. The dll gets added to the listbox like normal but you get in-game and you see the hack didn't really get injected why is this? It tells me it injected successfully but when I use a open file dialog it works. This shit is just pissing me off >.>
haha u talk funny Win
I'm just tired and pissed off >.>
Did you try the code I have posted?

Does it work with 1 dll only?
w8
[php] On Error GoTo 1 ' If error occurs, app will close without any error messages
[/php]
And
[php]
1: Me.Show()
[/php]
i think it must be
===
[php]1: Me.Close()
[/php]
:S
bcuz i think program will not close with [php]Me.Show[/php]
You think so? Pretty obvious =/

And no, that cannot cause the error. Try whether it works with 1 item & try my code...
I did it still doesn't work I only need it to work with 1 item anyways.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us