D3D Hacks won't work...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Hacks won't work...
Hi all! I am sorry for this post but i have a really big problem! All the hacks that have chams or have a menu doesn't work for me! It disconnects me when warrock loads( when there appear an image with a rocket and this is written "Siege War"). I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit and i tried all the injectors and many d3d hack but it isn't working... The most interesting thing is that D3D hack are not working but No Menu hacks are working for me perfectly! Pliz someone who knows how to make D3D hacks work pliz reply this thread! I will be very thankfull. Thanx.
I have this all installed.... I don't know ehat is my problem?!
I think that the hacks your using got detected...
So now wait for the latest Warrock hack and try it again.
This would only happen if your DirectX version is not up-to-date or the hacks were not coded properly. However, I know for a fact that they are fine.

Double check to see if your DirectX version reads "DirectX 9.0c" or "DirectX 11"
You're doing something wrong..

1. Do a windows update to ensure you have the latest .net framework etc.
2. Update video / audio drivers / DirectX
3. Use CCleaner and Gamebooster

Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

XP Users : You may have issues with most current hacks, make sure the hack has been tested for XP

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks
This is not true in all cases. I generally use injectors that inject automatically when the process starts. Most of them; perx, violet, omfgz, valk, etc.. don't need to have the files renamed at all. In some instances there will be files like d3dx8.dll (which is pretty common with d3d hacks imo) that the name must remain intact.

Best bet I think is to grab some working recent injectors to use the dlls with, possibly in compatibility mode for vista or xp if it exists in win7 (iono). Make sure your injector loads automatically with the dll(s) of your choosing and open up WR

Trial and error, good luck dood.
I have the latest Windows .Net Frameowrk: 3.5.1. My audio and video drivers are very good... My video card is 2GB... And audio is also good, i verified! I don't tried to use CCLeaner or Gamebooster, but i tried t ouse many injectors!
My computer works well but i don't know what is my problem!
Lol,


MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Close all programesm HackShield detect all, U cant play with msn and ares and stuff...

Use nCleaner no CCleaner,

And It wouldnt crash!^^
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us