Posts by ronald67
88 posts total, newest first.
What do u hate morein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Pikaboom;6480255]Like patches with new maps, modes and Gp guns[/QUOTE]
did u notice z8 barely makes gp guns anymore only come out with z8 crapNews////in CrossFire Discussions - dis isnt news jus gossipIS CROSSFIRE FUCKED UP ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=kosomenomak;6480480]WHEN I USE THE LEATEST PATCH OF BACKDOOR'S HACK WITH A UNDETECTED INJECTOR MY NOOB ACCCOUNT GOT BLOCKED I CLOSED AND OPEN CF WITHOUT HACK AND WHEN I LOG IN TO MY BIG ACC IT GOT BLOCKED FOR NO BACKD00R - D3D Menu - Alls Esp's - Chams - See Ghosts - Hot++in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mslol;6480477]comon BACKD00R reply plz
lots of us get send error report ,
whats worng with this hack bro ? how sould we use it ?
dos it works for you ?[/QUOTE]
your getitng the error because of the new patch uBACKD00R - D3D Menu - Alls Esp's - Chams - See Ghosts - Hot++in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - link 2 undetected injector http://www.mpgh.net/forum/628-crossfire-ph-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/498594-blacksquads-injector-v-3-0-a.html
Showing the 5 most recent posts.