AngryWhat do u hate more

PollANSWER IF YOU PLAY CROSSFIRE ( I MEAN REALLY PLAY)
28 votes
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
What do u hate more
Do you Hate Z8 Patches - They bring new stuff mostly ZP but new maps and stuf

or rather have NO patches - game would die slowly and you'd get bored but most high ranked deal with already
ffs hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
ffs hacks...
then what u doing on a hack site?????????
Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
then what u doing on a hack site?????????
There is other stuff then hacks on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post


There is other stuff then hacks on MPGH
LIKE??

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I like patches...




Selling/trading ...?
never traded before
Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
LIKE??

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------



never traded before
Trading/Selling/Buying
Glitching
Discussions
Tutorials
I like patches...

Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
then what u doing on a hack site?????????

Selling/trading ...?
I don´t hack and i´m strongly against hacks.
I´m on MPGH cause of the glitch section, and sometimes i come here to discussions.
Quote Originally Posted by GuzzaRRa View Post
I don´t hack and i´m strongly against hacks.
I´m on MPGH cause of the glitch section, and sometimes i come here to discussions.
Really no Temptation?
I like patches, I know they don't release gp guns often. But hey, it's just a game.
I HATE PATCHES BECAUSE I JUST USED ALL MY GP YESTERDAY, AND THIS NEW GUN CAME OUT TODAY, METABA OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.
Hate patches , due to the fact it's mainly new zp crates and possible a new map (Which happens rare!)
List is endless ,
All i ask is for players that cant afford zp or restricted to earn free zp due to location ,
Some GP crates added
Z8 just creedy me thinks
Dude it Depends on the Patch i like the Map patches and the new mode but Zp crate stuff sucks
I dislike patches, It makes the game slower on my laptop
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
I dislike patches, .It makes the game slower on my laptop
Most laptops arent made for gaming anyways. Get a desktop
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us