AngryWhat do u hate more

PollANSWER IF YOU PLAY CROSSFIRE ( I MEAN REALLY PLAY)
28 votes
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
I dislike patches, It makes the game slower on my laptop
Agreed, they need to take into account that not everyone has amazing gaming computers.
I'm not on a laptop but I hate patches and new maps because they always lag. Useless patch in my opinion except for the pistol.
From when i got scammed i code only for it...
Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
then what u doing on a hack site?????????
do you think MPGH in only for hacks???nop...You can find a new friends and have a good time here....and trading buying selling and many other things...
Well... I think I like more patches
Quote Originally Posted by holypain2 View Post
Most laptops arent made for gaming anyways. Get a desktop
Cf na cuz its the only one i can play anywyas CF PH got me on that 350ping
Like patches with new maps, modes and Gp guns
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Like patches with new maps, modes and Gp guns
did u notice z8 barely makes gp guns anymore only come out with z8 crap
Quote Originally Posted by ronald67 View Post
did u notice z8 barely makes gp guns anymore only come out with z8 crap
yaa they thick as thieves when it comes to dat cash!
I would patch hacks. I am more than fine with my M4/AK/2 DEs.
And please, don't hate if you can't buy ZP. Get a job, buy ZP.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us