Posts by HackerCongo
22 posts total, newest first.
Xipher CA Public v1.2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey pal your hacks are amazing, just putting that out there. I'm sure many people told you this but let it sink in. Also: haters hate, and we shouldn't let them influence us negatively.[CA NA] Selling Second Lieutenant First, ( 2Lt. 1st) -- BEST OFFERin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - To all that posted:
@ranjid
@imtrojan
I sold the account to my little brother.[CA NA] Selling Second Lieutenant First, ( 2Lt. 1st) -- BEST OFFERin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Rank: 2Lt. 1st
Have I hacked on it: Yes
Have I hacked on it recently: No
Have I played recently: No
Last time I used hacks on it: June of 2010 (approx.)
Permanent weapons: G36E Valkyrie, Rec 7, M16, TRG-41, DSR-1 SuSkylumin Minecraft Creations - Its a nice idea. Looking forward to it.Music's Hack [0.2]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Worked for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.