Posts by Hitman
1,930 posts total, newest first.
Wow it's been yearsin Member Introduction & Return - It really has, anyway I've decided to open up my account again to see whats going on in the MPGH forums nowadays.
Anyway what have I missed?Is crossfire still activein CrossFire Discussions - Ah, I Still remember the beta and the first year AWESOMEIs crossfire still activein CrossFire Discussions - Not played this game for years! Thinking about downloading again last time I played the dragon ak was just released have I missed much hahaBuying 8 Ball Pool Coins for $$in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Contact me by pm thanks amounts over 25k only 25k $15Buying 8 Ball Pool Coins for $$in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to purchase all your miniclip 8 ball pool coins of you for $$ via PP looking for any decent amount MM will be used if you aren't a trusted member willing to comply.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.