Posts by Mentalcode
11 posts total, newest first.
LEGEND'S RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE SERVICES | GOLD BARS | CASH | LEVELS & MORE!in Red Dead Redemption 2 Hacks - This man is great and it's not scam at all. If he is not replying to you messeges, it's because he is bussy with all the orders, but he WILL do the job!
I can recomend him!10 Posts to private message??in Spammers Corner - Yes, I don't like this rule too..Energy Drinks: Yes or No?in Debate Fort - Well, a lot of people say it should be banned but I don't see why.
I mean, it's obviously that energy drinks are unhealthy, but still - it should be choiceable. As much as cigarettes or alcohol. Still, never was for drApple vs Android?in Debate Fort - I've been on androids whole my life so I'd pick android. Never had any problems with them"You must have fifteen posts to send PMs or post links." - Spam Threadin Spammers Corner - So annoying
Showing the 5 most recent posts.