Posts by TheRealOne
36 posts total, newest first.
[Help] how to make a form Multilingual? [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Jason;3688601]Guess you'd have to hardcode a method to convert the text on all controls to whatever language. Never know, there may be an addon you can use.[/quote]
looooooooool
It's pretty simple... A[Help] Account Generatorin Visual Basic Programming - hi,
I dont know if your problem is alredy solved or not, but here are a few tips:
Use firebug (a add onn for mozzilla...), it makes finding the id much easyer...
Also in the value it should be textbox1.text instea[Help] Flash game variable scanner??in Visual Basic Programming - hi,
In case your still interested, can you explain better?
Probably by searching for variables... XD[HELP] Hi - Bot helpin Visual Basic Programming - First of all I would like to say thank you all :)
Now, let me explain stuff xP :
[quote= Jason]It looks like you're using Erinador's tutorial on threading? I'll have to say, that tut is super confusing for someone begi[HELP] Hi - Bot helpin Visual Basic Programming - HUm... OK, I'll chack that out...
thanks...
PS: PM sent :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.