Posts by rage21424a
53 posts total, newest first.
Texture Request Thread (For Skins/Camos)in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - White Camo As white as you can lol call it COCAINE SNUFF lol ty if you make itBlack Ops Camoflauge?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Okay for people who had played COD4 you know that when you apply a camo its covers most of the gun making it look nice and now in black ops the camo looks like its old,torn and faded?well how can I make it cover the gun Zombie Cheats?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hi I been looking for some cheats for Black ops zombie maybe unlimited ammo or unlimmited health and how I am I suppose to do it I heard you go into config and type setathereisacow etc.. but I really don't know and its f[SOLVED]"Texture Hacking" VS "Texture Modding"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=DieNoob;3020630]So you CANNOT get banned for using the player color "texture hacks"
True or false o_o[/quote]
TRUE You cannot i say YOU CANNOT get banned its like custom camos for lets say your uniform all yoMacro Help?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi guys i just got my saitek cyborg keyboard v7 i believe and i can have commands/macros with my 12 programmable keys but i was wondering that with those keys if i can make full auto weapons into burst by clicking the ke
Showing the 5 most recent posts.