Posts by EpicTazz
315 posts total, newest first.
League Of Legends Helper Tool (LOLHT Lite) 3.2 - Mini Maphack, lasthit; +++ (Updated)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Will this get you banned? Or is this just visually? Sorry, I have no idea.Anyway to change the texts from Thai to English?in League of Legends Guides - Hello MPGH user.
I have this question.. I am in Thailand atm and on the nights I have nothing fun to do so I tried the Thai version of LoL. It worked and everything is fine, it uses Garena. But it's all in Thai which maOnly getting black screen..in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Hi ! So i have WaW, patch 1.7, patched from 1.0>1.1... all the way to 1.7, and when i try to launch it, i got an error saying "couldn't load image "logo_juggernog_1k" ",( would be awesome if someone could upload that filObsidian hook 1.32in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Hmm, it seems like the no recoil hack ain't working that good.. i still get recoil, even if its a x on the no recoil box.. and Please, can u maybe add like where the aimbot should go to ? Like u can choose, leg / chest /Need some PayPal help ^-^in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [quote=Ravallo;3383095]You can verify it by a 'Prepaid CreditCard'.
Just get yourself a Visa Prepaid Card, or buy a 'VCC' online (Virtual Credit Card)[/quote]
Hmm, how much does a Visa Prepaid Card cost? And how much
Showing the 5 most recent posts.