Posts by Auxilium
4,518 posts total, newest first.
Summer School Story..in General - [QUOTE=iMrSquare;10596158]Honors classes aren't that bad. As long as you are awake 47% of the time you should be fine. AP classes on the other hand....[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Confluency;10596018]
Classes are pretty easy toFeeling like Jetamay right about nowin General - [QUOTE=Doc;10590828]Perhaps you should hop countries.[/QUOTE]
is dix hiring?Feeling like Jetamay right about nowin General - [QUOTE=arunforce;10590772][FONT=Verdana]Wait you mean they don't want your fresh out of HS diploma ass?
[/QUOTE]
100% correct :cool:Feeling like Jetamay right about nowin General - Feeling like jetamay right now
Applied for a job at like 9 places, no response at all
Even the very likely to be fake craigslist ads didn't even respond back /dbbPhone Gamesin General - [QUOTE=arunforce;10590437]Aite I need a phone game, I played puzzles and dragons like a year or two ago when I was bored but I need some new shit. I'm playing Temple Run 2 when I'm trying to relax... -.-
Whats some g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.