Posts by DareoTheOreo
2,791 posts total, newest first.
Skypein General - Is there a mpgh skype group chat? If so, might I be apart of such a chat?Ticketin General - [QUOTE=Rance-sama;9404418]Yes it was. Can you even begin to fathom how many people are murdered by skateboarders without helmets each year?[/QUOTE]
God damn it.Ticketin General - About a year ago, I had been ticketed for skateboarding without a helmet in a city nearby in Texas, US. AFter hating on me for skating in the first place, was it a reasonable 98$ ticket?One of the worst days of my lifein General - This one time, I was texting the girl I liked, and for a year we would text alll day and all night, and she had gone to a different school. Then one day, randomly, she blocked me on all social networks, as well as blockePhilosophicalin General - [QUOTE=Time;9392357]I wish to visit nowhere.[/QUOTE]
However, when I get there, there wont be any there, there.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.