Posts by mrdecay
6 posts total, newest first.
[24-6-2011]R3d_L!n3 V5.2[Crach Fixed , PowerLevel/DinarBot ,ZeroDelay ,AutoMedic]in WarRock - International Hacks - Has malware, have fun.3 day prem questionin WarRock Discussions - [quote=Ghost Recon;2430593]
Ima let you know right here and right now he is asking for expiration date and you go right ahead and say how many days the prem is when his fkn thread title says 3 day prem question... u mScamming G1 Adminsin WarRock Discussions - Just to tell you guys, there are GM hacks, such as spectate.. and when they watch you play they can also talk as an admin, for example..
I spectate a room, you're in it, I say something.. it shows in Yellowish Gold. 3 day prem questionin WarRock Discussions - All of you need to stop posting what you THINK and start posting what you KNOW.
The 3day prem lasts only 3 days and it gives you everything the regular GPREM would but less money, the money you get is 2,500.
Now, iWarrock hacks problem.in WarRock Discussions - I had the exact same prob and i bet whoever else does is on a vista 64bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.