Posts by wamts
12 posts total, newest first.
Realm of the Mad God - CubeOne's hacks Build 123.4.3 (CLEAN VERSION)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - how do I use the swf file?Spy auto backstab scriptin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Don't really know
But...
You know with the pixel-sensing aimbot thing right?
How about someone modifies that to sense when the spy's arm is lifted. Then it clicks.
Other than that, not really...Post your trade requests here!in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Hello...
Got a Cow-Mangler 5000?
Ask for the items you want, but I only recently started so I've don't got much things I can trade.cC Na Pub v4 - [C]rossCodersin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Darn it.
After almost a week of working I got banned again (for 7 days) using ur crosscoders injector with your hack. Is there a problem with my computer? Windows XP 32.bit
Again awsome hack only bad for mains cause of cC Na Pub v4 - [C]rossCodersin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - worked for the first 5 games, then the game crashed :(
nice hack though (but my account is blocked! -_-"*
windows xp 32 bit with eject
Showing the 5 most recent posts.