Post your trade requests here!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Post your trade requests here!
Hi,

I thought I'd make a thread for all the people who either want to buy or sell items in Team Fortress 2.

I also have most of the weapons and I am willing to sell the duplicates I have in my backpack. Just ask and I'll try to reply you ASAP.

Lets start.
Hello...

Got a Cow-Mangler 5000?

Ask for the items you want, but I only recently started so I've don't got much things I can trade.
I'm selling winter crates at 1 reclaimed each. I have four at the min.
Anyone selling S.Scattergun?
im trading 3 crates fro a scrap
so i give u 3 crates
and u only give me one scrap
XD
Quote Originally Posted by 666Jizzy666 View Post
im trading 3 crates fro a scrap
so i give u 3 crates
and u only give me one scrap
XD
You know, that isn't really a good deal...
Looking for Strange Rocket Launcher
I am selling Griffin's Gog, Painted Trophy Belt, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, crates and a few stranges (eyelander, crusader's crossbow).
I have loads of stuff, cloak and dagger, dead ringer, eternal reward, danger shiels, bison, skullcutter, wrap assasain, sandman, silver bullets, wrangler, and some other stuff, my steam name is the same as here.
I'm looking for a strange your eternal reward. Price is 2.66 in most places.
Im looking for a ol' snaggletooth, my steams ohitzrecon
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?