Posts by supercarz1991
6,305 posts total, newest first.
One shotting AAA Games - The Gauntlet Loopin Prompt Engineering - Truthfully not sure... I'm still pretty new to knowing more of these specific terms of like "ultracode" or even just using Skills lol.
Usually my starting prompts are like 25x in length to yours, but also include videoOne shotting AAA Games - The Gauntlet Loopin Prompt Engineering - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=427497&d=1786202094
Single pass on extra high, only worked on it for 11 minutes LOL realized I didn't put it on pro, I put it on Extra High by mistake, but even stiOne shotting AAA Games - The Gauntlet Loopin Prompt Engineering - I modified this to do it as like a Need for Speed racing game... let's see how this goes. i'm also using GPT 5.6 SOL ProClassic vs Modern Themein General - I was really surprised by Classic. It looks fantastic. I like the feel of it in comparison to old school vB, but the Modern is nice to use too if I'm on my PC at night and don't want to get flash banged lol
I'll probablFable 5in General AI Discussion - [quote=uid:2;15471206]It was brought back but severely nerfed severely as far as i can tell.[/quote]
Yeah I don't see people going on and on about it on X anymore about their creations, so I haven't even bothered. We kn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.