Posts by Terry Jones
7 posts total, newest first.
What altcoins do you invest right now?in Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Investemeter;15109996]They'll win :)
we hope[/QUOTE]
Yep. I'm hodling XRP for a few days now. Still waiting for the pumpRegarding BTCin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Onety One;15109275]Is BTC really that expensive nowadays? I have $10 on it and I don't think I can do anything with it as of yet lol. How much do you realistically need to make profit out of it?[/QUOTE]
AtleastXRP Predictions [End of the month]in Cryptocurrency Talk - It can dip more as per chart analysis this past week. It will be a great buying opportunity but still, the selling point will be dependent on how their lawsuit outcome. It can be manipulated by those people behind it. BuWhat altcoins do you invest right now?in Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Investemeter;15109784]DOT/CARDANO/XRP
My Xrp expectation : 3$[/QUOTE]
It is dipping in the past days and I think $2 is a big potential at the end of the month and if they win the lawsuit it can go higher.SafeMoonin Cryptocurrency Talk - As said, it is a pump and dump coin. It was pumped by the big pump signal group recently just after dogecoin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.