Posts by Mr.1337
1,001 posts total, newest first.
This whole Arab bullshitin General - I read the whole thing. To sum it up for everyone: Arun get's all pissy and cries like a kid raging in cod because people call him an Arab and Mexican on the Internet and he then he posts a thread on MPGH to seek attentiAMD Radeon 7990in General - This is pretty much pointless to us gamers. Assuming one isn't being bottlenecked a Radeon 6870 has the potential to run any game on max settings :\Kim Jong Il Funeral: LIVEin General - People's deaths aren't funny or a joking matter you immature moron. OMG LOL DID YOU SEE THAT?!FUCK CHRISTMASin General - I've been getting nothing since I was 8. Even for my birthday, I don't really give a shitFat girls...in General - I hate fat chicks. Maybe after 15-20 shots I won't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.