Posts by Psychros
19 posts total, newest first.
[Solved]Need help to find this script!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ok. Could you please link me to where I can download one?
Its not solved. Iv looked everywhere. I want the type of hack that gives my teammates blue colors and enemies red colors. Can anyone direct me with a link plz?[Solved]Need help to find this script!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi everyone.
So, Iv searched and searched with no luck for this script that
turns enemies red, teammates blue and snipers pink. Grass disappears
and other stuff too which I dont really know about. The script is basMW2 Auto-QuickScope v2 [Updated 5th August]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Nevermind, I got it to work with the updated version.
Anyways, here's another problem:
The crossair isnt perfectly centered, why is this? Is there anyway to fix that?MW2 Auto-QuickScope v2 [Updated 5th August]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I dont get it. I did what you said but it doesnt work for me.
What am I doing wrong?
1. Start MW2.
2. Start the script
3. Choose a sniper
4. Press the middle button when you see an enemy
??
Dont think the scTrainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Thanks a bunch!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.