Posts by MoreCheeze77
26 posts total, newest first.
Zombie Mod Doesn't Work (Multiple Problems)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - This isn't Quarantine Chaos or any other zombie mod, I was working on one myself and I simply can't get it to work.
Problem 1 (may be fixed) - Server freezes after changing teams and changing back.
Problem 2 - AfteOpening Command Prompt from MSPaintin Exploits - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwc2g4eGvTs&feature=feedu
Okay, so here is a normal 24 bit color .bmp file.
http://i56.tinypic.com/dctvl3.jpg
(It is supposed to be that small.)
Now, ******* changed it to a jpg, Help me with Consolein Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced > Check off 'Enable Developer Console'.What Are Structs? And How do I Use Them?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - title
So, what do I do with them? Are they memory addresses? I'm stumped on what to do with them.Modding MW2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - The answer is obvious.
He's a wizard.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.