Posts by VRXX2
7 posts total, newest first.
external GetBonePositionin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hi does anyone have any idea how to get bone position externally.SHARE THE SUPERKILL SOURCE CODE UNDER DISCOVERED BY 28_5 CFPH June 22, 2021in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=hoangskyht;15146457]Hello, now I would like to share about the SUPERKILL function at CFPH that has not been detected by the 28_5 error code system, good luck.
#define ModelNode 0x1A0F560 //Current load addAimbot Bugin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=IrineuMito;15140740]https://i.imgur.com/ZbcN6Hr.png
Working normal [CFBR] i updated only address.[/QUOTE]
I think my problem is with FOV, how are you using yours?Aimbot Bugin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=TheGe2k;15140657]don't put DrawCircle function in enemy loop[/QUOTE]
I don't use DrawCircle , this problem started after the new update, my vision goes to the ground or it doesn't workAimbot Bugin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello mpgh, After the update I have a problem with AIMBOT, it only pulls to an enemy, if I put the FOV on 360 it works...
Does anyone have any idea what it might be?
thanks and sorry for bad english
I'm just a beginne
Showing the 5 most recent posts.