Posts by thepinhead
194 posts total, newest first.
does the fov changer cause a ban?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - title says it all. I can't play on this low fov anymore.Does anyone think this could work?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=Alex;4335412]
yeah but he's probably asking for online game play as well, but the thing with that is anything they pick up as suspicious trying to edit/modify there file, they will flag you and soon enough you Does anyone think this could work?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Alright so there is this program called sandboxie, what it does is it isolates programs on your system from accessing and changing things on your system.
For more information on the program google it since I can't link not responding probremin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ran both as admin, just reinstalled 4.0 today and I do have visual 2005 installed still wont respondExternal BoxESP v5.2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=master131backup;3028237]Surprised I haven't been banned yet, although the last time I used it was 1 or 2 weeks ago. Source code version ftw! :)[/quote]
I used 5.2 once but that was 4 weeks ago, and I've been usin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.