Posts by Newbly
18 posts total, newest first.
Ace In The Hole value editingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=poweel;15227208]https://i.imgur.com/8lGpnS7.png[/QUOTE]
If the .uexp file is zipped, you can't edit the values. The .uasset is fine, that's why it shows none for compression method.
https://i.imgur.com/2rgLu0B.pAce In The Hole value editingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - AceInTheHole is sadly compressed, so it's not possible to edit it thru the hex editor.
Refer to this post (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550915&p=15221992&viewfull=1#post15221992) for the explanation. He Speedhack and Wallhackin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Crakerian;15226159]i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM !!
WHen i try to play survivor, it gives me this error.. but i did the right way (as shown in the video) i tried control B but it didnt nothing, so had to use V toSpeedhack and Wallhackin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=test512;15225763]A stupid question I ask myself: I see all the auras in the game, me and only me I hope? On the other hand, a survivor who is dead, and who looks at my character in spectator mode, won't see anythiSpeedhack and Wallhackin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Locknee;15225668]He is right, it worked for the first time and after a game restart its not working for some reason... I don't have blindness and I changed the values again and still nothing :confused:
any idea?[/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.