Posts by freedompeace
3,033 posts total, newest first.
About Kernel Ring 0 Code in C#in C# Programming - Not possible.std::string to pointer to const char*in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=faceofdevil;6281495]well it has to copy it via the function as the function holds the string. And new and memcpy is C wich is a NONO in C++..[/QUOTE]
Why using using memcpy a "NONO in C++"?Extreme Stagnationin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Jason;6306260]Get on MSN more. We need to recreate the MPGH Coder's Lounge chat group again. I miss the good old days :(
Blubb1337 Void Virtual Void Brinuz Hassan Hell_Demon Jetamay why06 Alen freedompeace
What Portal ; subtle incredibility.in Combat Arms Tutorials - [QUOTE=DarkVitocho;5932737]It says to me that combat arms is not installed does this works for Combat Arms EU?[/QUOTE]
Only NA, sorry.Portal ; subtle incredibility.in Combat Arms Tutorials - [QUOTE=manchild;5930434]I did all this, everything is correct. It still did not work ): Got any other tips?[/QUOTE]
I'd need to personally have a look at your computer to find out what's wrong. It might be that it looks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.