Posts by ~AfroNinja~
137 posts total, newest first.
Help with Combat Arms.in Hardware & Software Support - I'm using W7.
But it was trial, and now I need a key.
Or else the drivers won't update any longer.
):Help with Combat Arms.in Hardware & Software Support - Done updated my vid car drivers...
Over heating is not a problem for me...
I'll check the Coretemp software thingy.
And how do I run CA in Windowed mode?Help with Combat Arms.in Hardware & Software Support - So... everytime that I'm playing the game, a few minutes after I'm playing, after about 10 or 15 kills, I lag out. My game just freezes, then I have to leave, and rejoin again and start earning my GPs and my Exps all oveHELP my computer turns it self of while playin a gamein Hardware & Software Support - I need to know which computer that you have. Because if it's a Quosmio, it's over heating, or the computer does not have the requirements(Memory, Processor, Graphics Card and so on) to play the game. I use to have this p[Request] Devil Wing tutorialin Tutorials - Sweet jello beans bro.
Thanks alot (:
Btw, whenever you have time, if you can make the tutorial, it would be awesome =)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.