Posts by eXpRogrammer
8 posts total, newest first.
New Offset'sin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - a while ago I used Reclass to get some offsets, like Yaw / Pitch, now with this new update I'm not able to open anything to get the offsets
(I'm still not at the level of ignoring anti cheat completely) ;)
DoCShell dump [west]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Anger5K;15208579]Should open game without that for can dump anything or attach
about wallhack don't try it because already patched bro
https://j.top4top.io/p_21550t64q1.png
https://e.top4top.io/p_2155h3lij1CShell dump [west]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Joaoemariana;15208410]start the game without xigncode and dump it[/QUOTE]
how is it possible to do? sorry i'm new to this i just use wallhackCShell dump [west]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - after the new update I can't use x64dbg->dump, what should I do?looking for bhopin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm trying to look up Bunny Hop in the player client, can anyone tell me if this is right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.