Posts by Formula23
19 posts total, newest first.
How to find PlayerPointer with C.E?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1530814Offset Changed After Update — How Should I Access/Write Now,HELP?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - const uintptr_t offsetClient = 0x3298DF0;
dont change after patch? or u already update thisShow player nametagin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I don't think there are many people left, and it's unlikely that anyone will help you. I only know Skeleton ESP
If u want to ask something go to Discord: ytfaggCF RPO Classic [Offsets And Addr]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - This CF have 0 online. It Sad
Player Options
class N0000004E
{
public:
class CLTClientShell *CLTClientShell; //0x0000
char pad_0004[24]; //0x0004
class RoomManager *RoomManager; //0x001C
char pad_0020[RPO Crossfirein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - YtFagg#0397 my discord
Showing the 5 most recent posts.