Posts by Darkly
10 posts total, newest first.
liqmysaq CT 1-25-08in WolfTeam Hacks - This is a nice CT. Thanks for releasing.
+Thanks.
Do you have a UCE? That would be a nice release also! xD Anyways, this is brilliant. (Rocket hack is a great help.)Just a thought...in WolfTeam General - [QUOTE=Darkly;239472]I might just try editing, it's possible, quite, but not certain.
If I did somehow edit the "player" file, I'd release it, for only a few days though. (It'd get patched REAL fast.)
Also, I edited thNew CT!!!in WolfTeam Hacks - This looks pretty good!
I like the new Wp addresses.
Thanks, Darkly++New CT!!!in WolfTeam Hacks - Care to explain what's IN the .CT? O__o' It's pointless if there's no description...
Ending,
Darkly++Just a thought...in WolfTeam General - [QUOTE='[ilikepie];239191']if there was an mrs file that coded WolfTeam, I would release like partial godmode where it takes 200 bullets to kill you.
And like, 30 more and stuff....
Sadly, its not an mrs file[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.