Posts by missrandomspam2
25 posts total, newest first.
WHat should i buy?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - haha i bet u guys would suck with it seriouslyTopblast Hack Fixer Help...in Combat Arms EU Help - start it with admins right
it seems like his hack fixer doesnt work proberly for 64 bit os
just google for your missing dll's- 3 Gun Combo - Bai guys , leaving -in Combat Arms Discussions - my set is famas g2 and l96a1 arctic wolf nowNEXON SPIES US (LIKE I TOLD SOME PEOPLE)in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=~InfiniTePlaYa~;2373682]WoW nice found.. Yes it´s absolutly illegal.Nexon will go down /rage[/quote]
the problem is, by using nexon games we must accept their rules
and ahnreport is hackshield and hs is not neWHat should i buy?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=fingernig;2372467]I can get famas g2 perm, I'm not byuing anymore NX btw..[/quote]
u are definitively going to buy some more nx
...
once a nx whore, always a nx whore /yea
/me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.