Posts by noizyfish
9 posts total, newest first.
Questionin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I can't say for sure, but I believe it will be lifted if you play normally long enough to get your trust back. and you can speak.What is your Rank?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - My best is Nova3English Skillin Health & Fitness - I want to improve my English Skill.I gained 3kg.in Health & Fitness - thankyou for comment.
But I don't understand.
- - - Updated - - -
EvertonHero is a Youtuber? or streamer of Twitch?
What benefits will I receive if I become a fan of "EverHero"?Helloin Member Introduction & Return - Hello all.
I'm coming here, because I want to know what kind conversations are taking place.
I don't read english prop
- - - Updated - - -
if you have any questis or advice, take it easy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.