Posts by Deco
54 posts total, newest first.
Hack Use Questionsin Combat Arms Help - [quote=trUp45;2597982]I can get the hacks to work no problem, but im not sure what all the functions do.
I know what OPK is, i had it done to me, but what is semi-opk?
Telekill?
Prediction?
Anyone need help gettingNexon Installer Problem ._.in Combat Arms Help - Maybe your firewall is blocking the installer. Or try running as admin even tho you have Win XP.AoTW #1 Entry Threadin Art & Graphic Design - Ok well idk if you guys have seen this b4 but I made it following a TuT I have the PSD it took me 4hours to make it I hope you guys really like it. Here it is
http://i38.tinypic.com/3516e6q.jpgCannot connect to server...in Combat Arms Help - [quote=shahin7777;2506523]
I know i'm not banned because I never used hacks.[/quote]
Well its not a matter of being banned its just to test and make sure that its not your account thats blocked or somethingMy Account ? got gg'd?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=XeclipserX;2506463]It's slang slang for getting owned O_o and could i get some help contacting one of the MPGH minions?[/quote]
Only way you can contact a Minion is to PM or VM them if they accept it other wise
Showing the 5 most recent posts.