Posts by ytfagg
8 posts total, newest first.
Help with reverse class (IDA)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello friends, I came to ask for instructions from you about reversing classes, if someone can help with this and give direction where to move, please respond :)
YtFagg#0397Help with JumpAirin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Anger5K;15254785]
float& GetSuperJump() const {
return *(float*)((uintptr_t)this + 0x057C); // west
}
CALL ( m_pGamePlayer + 0x90 )
m_pGamePlayer->GetSuperJump() = 4.000f;[/QUOTE]
Thanks youAD3D9 Hook errin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello again)
Help with my d3d9 hook, when you enter the game, the menu disappears and does not appear when you press the button, I think this is due to changing the resolution before entering the game, but I do not knoHelp with JumpAirin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hi friends, I made a Glide (just set gravity to -2) but how can I make it so that I can jump through the air.
bool Glide = false;
void GlideS() {
DWORD64 PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CLT_SHELL + 0x78); //reclass
ifHelp with Walk through wallin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15253477]CFPH Pattern x64:
NetVars::get()->Offset.m_ModelDimension = NetVarManager::get()->GetOffset(xorstr_(_T("m_ModelDimension")), eCShell, (BYTE*)"\xF2\x0F\x10\x81\x00\x00\x00\x00\x48\x8B\x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.