Posts by Bruhwthis
15 posts total, newest first.
Chunkmanager and oresin Trove Discussions & Help - Hey yall:)
I haven’t looked too deep into this yet, but I’m planning to explore how Trove’s chunk manager handles ores. Specifically, I’d like to figure out how to identify the different ore types in the chunk data.
primal grey duper tool (undetected on zimbabwean super server)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hey can you send the full source code instead of small snippets that doesn't really do anything:)Important testingin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, I need help with testing the ability spam hack, I figure that it could be used too crash trove clubs which potentially could be used too dupe items, need more people too help me test this theory. Add me on dc iTrove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - There is probably a way since the abilities are serversided with this exploit so you could potentially crash a club world with it and maybe dupe that way, not sureTrove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Yeah we prolly too late:(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.