Posts by POPURSHITWIN
4 posts total, newest first.
Unique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more belowin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=POPURSHITWIN;15280561]Still availble! Also I added you back[/QUOTE]
bump anyone interestedUnique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more belowin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Claimyx;15272035]I am very much interested in this account. Please let's get through this transaction completed through middleman.[/QUOTE]
Still availble! Also I added you backUnique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more belowin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump! Still available!Unique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more belowin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Rare and Unique badges: Founder, Beta Character and Beta Tester, Dragon hero (upgraded in 72 hours) and the 1st, 2nd and 4th upholder badge.
Account: Character is female, low-level and has (what I think) a ton of cutOG 2008 Founder Aqworlds Accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MecCyns;15260815]BUMP, still looking. Account doesn't have to be a founder, but I'm mainly looking for an account with most decent rares from 2008-2013.[/QUOTE]
i have an account if you're interested ? 08 found
Showing the 5 most recent posts.