Posts by Senapi
8 posts total, newest first.
Auto-Airblast Script and Auto-Backstab Script and Triggerbot Scriptin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Krdzd;6586503]Hi there! Unlike most people here, I know how to compile DLL's. I am not asking for a DLL, I simply want the code to compile.
I would like the Auto Airblast Code
Auto Backstab Code
Triggerbo[New] Black Edition Final [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=House;3050678]make sure u extracted dll from rar archive, also try to update ur .net framework to 4.0[/quote]
Ahh i see the issue virus deleted .dll i fixed now. This Should be used with VAC Liberation right?[New] Black Edition Final [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I try running it just says: "MW2 Trainer Has Stopped Working"
I am on win 7 x64Steam Name Animator v1.3.2 / Invisible Name / Fixed Offsetsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - The way I fixed is opening the program while IN mw2 before joining a lobbySteam Name Animator v1.3.2 / Invisible Name / Fixed Offsetsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Reseting steam worked thank you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.