Posts by P1TA
87 posts total, newest first.
Mods Dissapear After Patch?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Hey guys. I just came back from vacation, and after the patch all my mods are gone. Why is this, and is there any way to revert it?
Much appreciated.Fun H4x v2.0 (LAG FIXED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Laggy, OPK doesn't work, Tele is buggy, could use some work :SBraco22 Menu Pub v1.3 (GhostMode + Glitch + NameTag)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes after before your second game.Combat Arms Accolades to Unreal Tournament Accoladesin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=¤STORM¤;2527006]Nice job, But there r kinda basic.[/quote]
Well, my mission wasn't to make the actual text look fancy, I wanted to keep it similar to the original. I think I did a pretty good job of that, but wCombat Arms Accolades to Unreal Tournament Accoladesin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Go for it.
Hell, if you do it better then me, I'm using yours /tehe
"_Kills" are now fixed.
Waiting for approval...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.