Mods Dissapear After Patch?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mods Dissapear After Patch?
Hey guys. I just came back from vacation, and after the patch all my mods are gone. Why is this, and is there any way to revert it?

Much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by P1TA View Post
Hey guys. I just came back from vacation, and after the patch all my mods are gone. Why is this, and is there any way to revert it?

Much appreciated.
lmao
remod what you want modded
back up everything next time including your mods
ZOMG. I thought you were dead. WB!

Your best bet is to just make backup .rez files. There's really no way of stopping it.
lmao, fail noob is fail.

a patch is a patch, there cleaning your files so for a bit, no modders.
Whenever you update your CA, the files are updated too, unless you back them up
Thing is, they moved some dtx's around and added more .rez files, so the mods may be malfunctioning
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?