ArrowRez mod working after patch!

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Rez mod working after patch!
If you get an error watch this video:
(meh, youtube reduced my video quality, but basically what I'm showing in the video is try to slow down your computer right when xtrap loads, once you bypass the error once you can usually start the game up like 6 times before you have to do it again, it's real simple, all I do is fix my registry issues right when xtrap gets to about 63%)

This is an axe/shovel, w/knife speed mod, soon I'll be releasing a no reload mod, enjoy, and don't forgot to thank me seriously

Just added c4 compatibility /side note: shovel is a bit faster than a real knife, and axe is a bit slower

Fixing all known bugs:
In game d/c fixed
axe/shovel showing as axe/shovel fix as follows: switch to a bag w/knife then back to axe/shovel
'out of memory' error fixed
FIXES OCCURRED AT 12:45 CENTRAL redownload if you got it before that time



ScreenShots:








Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Virscan: to big (because it's a rez)
RF016.rarattachment deleted · 687 downloads before removal
thanks for the info dude
Quote Originally Posted by kartellen112 View Post
thanks for the info dude
What info? It's a mod, lol what info did I give you?
ehh, approval is taking a while =P
sry for off...but do you any have a rez16 for no recoil gun???pm me
Quote Originally Posted by [Ł]aki_CROATIA View Post
sry for off...but do you any have a rez16 for no recoil gun???pm me
I have one for no reload, but I'm working on that it's going to take a while for me to get it on all guns, this is just an appetizer before the main course
once the minions stop being inactive I will get this approved xD (Not that the minions aren't epic)
PLZ APPROVE IT!!!
.
.
..
.
.
.


Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
This isnt that helpfull in my opionin. But good job
It's actually quit helpfully for shovel users in gm, or knife matches, because shovel is so slow, this is essentially give you a 1 hit kill (w/stab) knife, as long as I'm using at I get ace every game, be it gm, or arena, or some other knife only match (Mostly I'm just proud to be the first one to own the patch lol)


Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona13 View Post
PLZ APPROVE IT!!!
.
.
..
.
.
.
They can't approve it if there not online, and lol 2 minute video takes over 2 hours to upload, it's been an hour and a half and it's at 70%
sometimes I just can't help hating youtube
This isnt that helpfull in my opionin. But good job
It nice approve plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote Originally Posted by boyrent View Post
It nice approve plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
There vid added, that might speed up the approval, but probably not lol
Approved it does work good job.
Thanks allot
This probably works wonders but I like the challenge of the slow shovel
Quote Originally Posted by ..shadow.. View Post
This probably works wonders but I like the challenge of the slow shovel
xD, it's ownage
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?