ArrowRez mod working after patch!

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Hey , TDCT. UndeadSkiilz Here from crossfire.... Any goods ways to get gp?
Nice Icons btw
Umm, it's not working for me, I put it into the rez folder and had no troubles with changing the rez and etc. But when I go into a knife game my axe is still an axe. Shouldn't it look like a knife?
Quote Originally Posted by Redonculous View Post
Umm, it's not working for me, I put it into the rez folder and had no troubles with changing the rez and etc. But when I go into a knife game my axe is still an axe. Shouldn't it look like a knife?
Yes it should gimme a sec to check it out, btw I just got around 15 kill in train knife, (couldn't tell cuz I had so many multi kill) xD
Does anyone have a solution to my problem... Since he seemed to forget about it and logged off.

I have the rez 16 in the rez folder and whenever I go into a knife game, my axe flashes a knife then goes back to being an axe. Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks,

Edit: Okay now it works but as soon as I spawn in any game I get a pop up saying "Out of memory" and I have plenty of memory unused.
Fail. as soon as started game.
Quote Originally Posted by chanman1101 View Post
Fail. as soon as started game.
I posted a solution watch the video, your fail post is the only fail, and btw, i'm uploading a fix for all bugs atm, shovel will be a bit faster than a real knife, and a axe a tad slower, but there both about exactly knife speed,....sept shovels super uber duber fast lol
Dont Work Should i Have rapid knife spade and axe if so no no it justed .fucks up xfire

Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


I posted a solution watch the video, your fail post is the only fail, and btw, i'm uploading a fix for all bugs atm, shovel will be a bit faster than a real knife, and a axe a tad slower, but there both about exactly knife speed,....sept shovels super uber duber fast lol
No If The Erro Comes Up Try it agen And so on after 2 or 3 times of tryn u no it wont let u use that rez file...
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
Dont Work Should i Have rapid knife spade and axe if so no no it justed .fucks up xfire



No If The Erro Comes Up Try it agen And so on after 2 or 3 times of tryn u no it wont let u use that rez file...
MEh, your wrong, I've got it like 6 times in a row before, do I need to like teamview w\you or something or can you figure it out / cuz i'll do what it takes to show you that it works
Why cant you make axe super uber duper fast too ):
Quote Originally Posted by Redonculous View Post
Why cant you make axe super uber duper fast too ):
Because I haven't narrowed down the factor that controls the speed, the speed difference is a total accident, once I figure it out I will though
Reapproved./
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
Reapproved./
Thanks, your definitely the most active mod atm
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


Thanks, your definitely the most active mod atm
Tyvm./yea
But Toxin is active aswell,he just doesn't post alot.
Alright, I'm testing the new one. I'll come back with my results.

It works perfectly. I'm not even kidding. Although I can feel a slight difference in the speed of the mod and non modded knife, you can attack much faster with the axe.

Edit again: Alright I'm not sure whether this is an error or just me doing something. After I alt tabbed (also after my first game ended) the mod stopped working. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed that it stopped working after a game but...

Edit Edit Edit: Still get the out of memory error once I spawn in the second game.
Meh, I found a way to get past that error every time, I'll upload the video in the morning.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us