Posts by Graam
4 posts total, newest first.
Python pixel botin Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It sounds cool - especially the part of going back to the farming spot. You should post a video of a botting session.
I have my own cheat, so I'm not interested in using yours.AQ3D Hackingin Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The modding part in this game is quite fun. The gameplay gets too repetitive after a few levels tho.
https://i.imgur.com/veVyuBn.pngClientin Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ILoveCozonacul;15312476]One question? The health is just visual?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Health and other stats are handled by the server.Clientin Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=nitrix321;15312459]Injection failed: mono_class_from_name() returned NULL. I forgot how annoying this SMI injector is. Any idea what im doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
Are you using SMI modified by"wh0am1"? He tried to fi
Showing the 4 most recent posts.