Posts by SynX07
8 posts total, newest first.
How to get the offsets from the String Reference of Dumped CShell_x64.dllin CrossFire Help - Hello,
There is no playersize anymore they exists in CLTClientShell list begins at 0x10
CShell does not have a fixed base address it's virtual so u have to get module base address everytime u open CF
You can't use CE or 22_12 Bypassin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello, does anyone knows where do they check for current damage for AI?
or where do they calculate the damage based on each weapon, they no longer use the old function CalcOnlyDamageObjectMgr Issuein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello, I don't know if there is someone still checking this forum or not but...
I'm itterating through ObjectList (OT_MODEL) which returns ModelInstance for each object, Before there was a pointer for CharacterFx in modeAsk me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Any hint about how to get the new PlayerObjectFn/PlayerCharacterFxFn address?CFFPH Address Logs November 26 2023in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=mivina;15388805]if you change a few bytes in this module you wil get disconnect after 10 min. Because there CRC check.[/QUOTE]
Actually, i was getting DC after 10 minutes without changing anything ingame, but
Showing the 5 most recent posts.