Posts by N3xt
31 posts total, newest first.
[DISSCUSION]Are you gonna get it?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Offcourse I'm gonna buy it.
I am looking forward to the new game modes.
The only thing they failed in are the perks and the killstreaks, they almost the same as MW2.
- N3xtVAC CONFIRMED!!!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I hope it is not the real informaiton. Almost the same perks and killstreaks.
This sucks man.best class to use when rushing..(not camping)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=B4M;2490059]It is very easy to use..
The second time I used it.. and I got witnesses here..I tried it on MPGHnet..
Damn I had 17-0 with absolutly no killstreaks..
Running around the map..
So if it is ebest class to use when rushing..(not camping)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=B4M;2489925]Everyone with low skill uses UMP /ohshit
Tired of them.[/quote]
It's not noob.
It owns, and because people kills you with that class, you call it noob.[SOLVED]Consolein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - And what is MW2 Liberation ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.