Posts by Linkoxen
3 posts total, newest first.
New here, What should I know?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Thanks again for the lead ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks again for the lead ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Okay I have instaled dnspy, and follow your guide from your link, now I understand what is this AoB everyone been mentNew here, What should I know?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Thank you, I'll get familiar with it.
I saw this assembly word used a lot, does it related to unity or ce?New here, What should I know?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Hi, I'm new so I don't know what tools I need in order to learn how to do simple hacks in DF
I wanted to learn how to understand a lot of tools posted in the forum.
What tool should I use and how do I learn about it, wo
Showing the 3 most recent posts.