Posts by Ripped
155 posts total, newest first.
This is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=darkwar4ever;3960725]Yeah, by dev I meant any GM Weapon/Badge.
Random cash items do not matter, since I spawned perm nx inners/crimsons -- It's just dev stuff. They cannot track the usage of the command, just iteThis is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=darkwar4ever;3960696]Goddamn it. What the hell?[/quote]
Might be the fact that I had the GM weapons still + luck innies + random cash stuff i spawned and didnt bother dropping.This is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Doeetright;3960543]It's happened to me as well, but generally when that happens I'm unable to log into any other account (I can log into all 5 but the one that was banned) So, like I said, 99.9999999% positive itThis is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - Yay, no more Vindictus for me :D
Real life here I come!
(at least until DN comes around)SERVER IS BAK!!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=darkwar4ever;3960385]Okay, yeah, I found mine too. It has every armor set, about 500 crimsons, graces and permanent luk hair and inner.. and fiona shield with dreamwalker shit, but that's it.
Didn't back up luk
Showing the 5 most recent posts.