Posts by INJ3CT
32 posts total, newest first.
Hey guys i wanna make CA hacks!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - THIS IS LIKE THE 800th topic asking the same question!
/ohshit
:( The Human Race is getting ironically stupider. /naws[Release]GetALife v1.0in Visual Basic Programming - I coded a program similar to this in C# but it was a lottery program.
Chances were 1 in 900,000.
It won once, lol.FRIENDSin Flaming & Rage - Haha, you owned your sister.
I love my sister, but sometimes they go too far.[Discussion]The Truth about Club Penguin.in Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats - I am a Game Trainer maker myself.
Sorry about this,
Club Penguin is HORRIBLE.
Hands Down.
Won't say anything more, but I have to.
Besides, CLUB Penguin trainers are the most bland, most least variety of haStick Arena Hack v5.2 [Will update this hack often]in Social Game Hacks & Trainers - I have a vb6 SAB Trainer I coded myself that is Unpatchable and has all of those hacks, aimbot, and more.
Never has been released, never will be.
I'm assuming your using Garfield's RADAR Swf.. lololol
Do you have 1 hit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.