Posts by network59
10 posts total, newest first.
[RS.COM]Awesome COD4 Configin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - sounds cool.. I'll try it :DMP Config Commandsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - sum list of configuration setting.. it may help u guys.. :o
variables that will affect the graphics qualities
for making a very low quality
seta r_lodbiasrigid "0"//Level of detail of static objects (-1000=bettInterest in free public COD4 Hack?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=platinum92;247123]first people that use others people hacks arent hackers theyr just cheaters
second you are gay becuase you cant get or make any hacks for cod4 so you just bitch
third there are no cheaters on cMombot is detectible on PB Servers Onlyin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - :p hahah..someone give me a fps cod4 hackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - :) hahaha dont argue..
I know that everyone who signup n keep posting in this forum want CoD4 hacks.. :rolleyes:
am I true or wrong? if wrong, then u should not ever enter this forum.. heheh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.