Posts by bonesawrpg
48 posts total, newest first.
Signature Request?in Help & Requests - Hey MPGH, I've never really wanted A signature before, therefore I've never come to this section, But I've made an account on a different forum and I REALLY would like A signature for it.
It's A Pokemon account (Don'tFabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=AVGN;4887824]
here it comes
http://screensnapr.com/e/x8TGaj.png[/quote]
I got it working after, still have the lagg issue, but to get it working you also need to use the Other aim hack...Fabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=AVGN;4887741]
yeah imma make a video...
see im using onboard video right now cause my video card went out...
but i'll still fraps it tho.[/quote]
Well I'll try waiting until I'm in A game until openFabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=AVGN;4887715][/quote]
I'm using Windows 7 64bit, Your using Vista, aren't you?Fabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Another Post:
Using Faith Injector, while running as Administrator, I can get into A game, It sometimes crashes while loading the map, It laggs A lot, Aimbot doesn't work. (Don't say press Left Alt, it does nothing.) But
Showing the 5 most recent posts.