Posts by ISmackBoobs
55 posts total, newest first.
Photoshopin Combat Arms Help - [quote=Nexon;5051270]u prolly had his l96a1 spreader on..
its where he already selected the stuff and all u had to do whas hit that button
searc for carbon l9 spreader in Rez section[/quote]
Thanks i'll search it.Volks~Assassins recurtingin Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=josias008;5048569]LOL you say your clan are legit mother fucker. reported to nexon enjoy ban noob[/quote]
Off Topic:I lol'd
On Topic:I don't wanna join, but more info?And why would rank matter?HACKS ARE HACKPhotoshopin Combat Arms Help - Well,I was modding in photoshop and I accidentally hit a hotkey leading to a tool that allowed me to color on the weapon I was modding without changing the backround.But as soon I had it I lost it.What I basically want iHow about now?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Yes.It looks good.How To Model Edit a Rate of Fire Change (Model Edit)in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Does this still work?B/C I tried to make a super knife and I did everything right but when I get in game it seems to have a normal RoF.[I set the speed to 10].
Showing the 5 most recent posts.